PLEASE HELP!!!! Can't track my order!

Below the email i have received.

I tried to login, but it keeps saying my email address is not a match. Please help me find my order?

Estimated delivery : Wed. 5 Apr. - Mon. 8 May.
Tracking Number : 89150900716
Shipping service : Economy International Shipping
Item # : 

Hi DMC Clemitson - Thank you for purchasing as an eBay Guest. Your order has shipped . Please login as a guest user with the email: and access to view your order details.
Baby Car Safety Strap Lock Buckle Latch Harness Chest Child Seat Belt Clip Knots

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried this?

If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:

1. If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
  2. Find your eBay guest order confirmation email - the subject line starts with "Guest Order".
  3. Select View order details in the email.
  4. Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.
  5. From Order details you can choose to contact the seller, report that you didn't receive the item, or return the item.

Learn more:

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Today is May 8.

Tracking is irrelevant if you have not received your purchase.

Tracking is a Seller Protection.

If the carrier cannot deliver when he gets to your address, you will get a Delivery Notice telling you where and when you can pick up yoru parcel. It's usually the next day at your local postal outlet.

I would suggest you Contact the Seller from the original listing.

If he does not offer an immediate refund (and an offer of a Replacement is a scam, btw), go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute

Skip the suggestion that you contact the seller since you already have.

Ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (NOT shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply