Re: 2013 Fall Seller Updates

Why can't sellers use the bulk relist option? Everytime I try it shows a fee charge but posting each item individually is free.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@sa_calla wrote:

Why can't sellers use the bulk relist option? Everytime I try it shows a fee charge but posting each item individually is free.

Hi sa_calla,

Can you please email me with the list of item numbers so we can take a look? Also outline all the steps you're taking so I can try & see exactly what you're coming across.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello Kalvin, I've been selling on EBay for close to 10 years and will have to stop at the end of August because of a problem with my home insurance - they won't cover our house insurance because I'm selling on EBay. I may want to start up again in a year or two when we move into an apartment and would like to know if my 100% positive feedback and the numbers will still be there for me in a year or two. I realize the Top Rated Seller and Power Seller will likely expire but I'd like to know about the feedback. Hope you can fill me in.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sa_calla, - When you use bulk listings it will state that there is fee but if you keep going and list the items, they will shown as being free. That's assuming that you have free listings available.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you PJ. I'll try posting a couple & see if it works as it sure is a time saver!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply