Rude

is a rude person that demands positive feedback even when they send you an item that was not as pictured...told me I sucked??? I sincerely hoped you are removed from ebay

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Rude

It's totally not cool that you can't tell other people about ignorant sellers
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Rude

"It's totally not cool that you can't tell other people about ignorant sellers"

That's what feedback is for.

Give the seller honest and accurate feedback, and other buyers will take note. The smart ones will avoid that seller.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Rude

If eBay members were allowed to name and shame members, then some might falsely accuse other members. Competitors would slander others competitors and the entire place would degrade into chaos. Years ago these forums were a wild place and so was feedback when sellers had the ability to leave negative feedback. All non-productive and not conducive to a good place to buy or sell items.

No doubt you had a bad experience. All you can do is use negative feedback on the item you bought. Use calm factual feedback or the feedback will be removed also. 

I just looked at your feedback and you did leave a calm factual feedback. You can reply to his feedback anytime with more details but be calm and factual again.

The negative will be seen by more potential buyers for that seller than posting in these forums which are read by few.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Rude

If the 'suck' message was sent through eBay Messages, it can be Reported. There is a button on the message.

You can leave any feedback you like. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. Let the other guy look like a drooling sookie baby anger monkey.

Remember that others will judge you by the feedback you leave. This is less important for buyers, unless you find The Thing with a seller who does not normally ship to Canada. Your feedback will be part of her decision to accept your bid or not.

Most sellers advise newbies never to ask for feedback, because they just might get it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply