Seller suggest different deal by email but I don't want that. So I want to cancel that but seller not response.

rapperjh86
Community Member

Hi.

I have bought this 330897253163. And after 1 day, seller sent this email

Hi

Thanks for purchasing the item. I am now sending you the shipping details. Since most buyers do not want to wait for a long time to get the stuff by mail, we now offer download links to buyers, so they can download the item and get the stuff very soon. It normally takes 20 minutes to download one package because they are all small PDF files. Most buyers take download links. that is why we do not charge shipping fee for this item.Please let me know if you want download link.If you get problem with downloading or accessing files, just let me know. Then we will put all stuff on DVD/ CD and then mail it to you.  So you will get the stuff for sure no matter what way of delivery you choose.Please let me know your choiceThanks

But I didn't want that I replied this

Thanks for your email.But I just need the book of paper.Because I have a pdf file, too but I'm in situation which cannot print.So i ask if you need shipping fee, I want to cancel this deal.Shipping time is no problem for me if it is able to come to me in general time.Or if you are in toronto, I can take it directly.I will wait your answer, too.Thanks

But he didn't answer only by email, but also by ebay message. Have I wait more time?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller suggest different deal by email but I don't want that. So I want to cancel that but seller not response.

But I just need the book of paper

You did not buy a paper book. You bought CDs.

The seller is offering you the CDs or to mail you a downloadable copy.

If you need a paper book, you will have to print it out from one of those two choices.

I suggest you send the seller this message.

“I thought I was buying a printed book. I cannot use either CDs or a download. I have no way of printing the book.I will accept a Mutual Cancellation and leave positive feedback if you offer it.”

A Mutual Cancellation releases both you and the seller from the transaction.

When I look at the listing, the picture is clearly of CDs. The seller is also clear that he is selling CDs. But since these are for English as a Second Language lessons, your error is understandable.

If you are shopping on eBay from a mobile device, I would suggest that you never buy from the mobile, but check the listing on a PC because mobile listings are shortened and may be inaccurate.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply