Shipping Question

I have someone who ordered 3 different items from me from 3 different eBay accounts which are going to the same address but all have zero feedback. Do I ship the items since he paid ? Or is there some scam going on ?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Shipping Question

@theviper316 wrote:
I have someone who ordered 3 different items from me from 3 different eBay accounts which are going to the same address but all have zero feedback. Do I ship the items since he paid ? Or is there some scam going on ?

Is the address that of a mail forwarding company?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No it looks like a house address. It's also international shipping.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It is possible they have used the guest checkout feature as I believe that randomly creates a user name if my somewhat fuzzy memory is correct. If your listings are on .ca or they were shopping by a mobile device they may have had the no add to cart issue.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I just googled it and it appears you are correct with the guest checkout and random user names. Thanks for the info.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No it looks like a house address. It's also international shipping.

I had an unusual order a couple of weeks ago, so I used Google Street View to see where it was going.

Everything looked pretty normal to me, so I shipped. And it was fine.

Google Street View is fun!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sometimes the form of an address just needs confirmation.... had a very strange address in one of the districts of New York City....  then odd ball situation in Calgary....

My conclusion has been .....Addresses come in many forms...Form is based on where they live... not where I live.

I have used White pages  for a city..... also Peoplefind  to determine who lives where....

Then Mapquest... as maps.

and then Google Street view.

Some addresses may look strange... but they are correct....

and... I have found small errors and notified the buyer .... and they were thankful.

Sometimes it is just fun to be able to "stand on the street"  and look at the buyer's house...

----------------------------------------------------

I know someone who is doing a Masters project in Engineering... in relation to balconies, construction, heat loss,  closed in not closed in 

I took this person on a tour of many parts of the city.....I knew the city because of my days of Garage sales, estate sales, church sales  and just travelling about the city.

Rather than travel around the city ..... in an automobile.... Google street view was used...

..... a super way to view many locations in the city without leaving the comfort of a chair in front of a computer.... and pointed out what I saw... and this person  got a quick tour of many aspects of balcony construction.

and then perhaps  visit  the many locations ... actually travel there to see things from many angles...in person.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply