Shipping Supplt Coupon

Where do I find it?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Shipping Supplt Coupon

i found mine just under my ebay but never did get a code and i see the coupon is also gone

@widgetc wrote:

Where do I find it?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

Go to My eBay then hover over the My eBay link at the top right, there will be a dropdown, the coupon link is at the bottom.

Hurry....it expires on Thursday!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

@recped wrote:

Go to My eBay then hover over the My eBay link at the top right, there will be a dropdown, the coupon link is at the bottom.

Hurry....it expires on Thursday!

like i say mine diiapeared long time ago and never did find a code

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

The other longer way to find it is go to myEbay, then click on "manage my store" (under the account tab) then along the left side look for "store design" section and at the bottom of it should be a "subscriber discounts" item to click on, that takes you manually to the coupon location....
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

I found it...now once I apply it the total goes to zero but it makes me select a payment method (paypal) and then says it can't process my payment!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

In a different thread another seller was having the same problem... unfortunately I don't know the answer to that one, mine worked ok when I did mine.....
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Shipping Supplt Coupon

I just posted the solution on the other thread...basically go to ebay Australia and proceed from there.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply