Why can't I see multiple variations option when selling a wrist watch?

When I sell a wrist watch on ebay I cannot list it with multiple variations (different styles) because ebay doesn't offer this option on my selling page. I am  using the advanced selling tool on ebay.ca

I've also tried on ebay.com and it doesn't give me the option to have multiple variations. I even searched for an item that has multiple variations in wrist watch category (different colors) and clicked "Sell one like this" and it brings me to a page WITHOUT any multiple variation option!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

when I try listing under: Men's Jewellery > Other

This allows the multiple variation listing, however Wrist watches category does not allow multiple variations!

So it appears that ebay has disabled multiple variation on wrist watches??? this is ridiculous
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I see some other sellers have multiple color watches in the wristwatches section, so why can't I?

For example this has multiple variations:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-Function-Electronic-Digital-Calculator-Wrist-Watch-Alarm-Stopwatch-Uni...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It doesn't work when I create a new listing on ebay.ca but when I go to ebay.com and find a similar item, and "sell one like this", it works.

this is really annoying.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply