eBay is being PARANOIA!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems to be that eBay is becoming paranoia for many weeks now.  When I used the eBay email system to ask questions to my sellers and when I tried to send and I ended up receiving the message saying it cannot be sent as it may be "out of eBay", even I have paid for them!!!!  What is going on with eBay becoming paranoia???  

It is becoming annoying when it is happening way too much for weeks and I had it.  eBay encourages us to communicate with our sellers by using the eBay message system but no, they had to be paranoid and block our messages too often. 

To eBay, get over it and move on and remove that insane block!!   We may be forced to use the other way to communicate like using our real email addresses.  Duh to eBay!!Robot Mad

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay is being PARANOIA!

"When I used the eBay email system to ask questions to my sellers and when I tried to send and I ended up receiving the message saying it cannot be sent as it may be "out of eBay","

Could you please take the time to clearly explain step by step what is happening.

I use the eBay messaging system daily so do my customers without any problem.

What does paranoia have to do with it?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply