hi i didnt receive my item

hi

i sinnathamby thayanithy have orderitem #262908120790  and my transaction id  is 19991386855016

now my question is already long time ago approximately 3 weeks  an item is goree day and night whitning cream  and i got an e mail as 

that item was shipped but i didnt receive yet  so far so kindly check and send it to me as soon as possible 

and please be good enough to send an e mail 

yours 

sinnathamby.t

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You need to contact the seller directly -- there is a link with your eBay purchase details.

It is very unlikely that your seller would see your post here -- just some buyers and sellers with questions/comments. 

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What the H double hockey sticks is that font?

Don't use it.

It's almost unreadable.

i ...have orderitem .

now my question is already long time ago approximately 3 weeks  ... and i got an e mail as 

that item was shipped but i didnt receive yet 

When you paid, eBay sent you a last estimated date for delivery.

Has that date passed?

Was the cream coming from overseas?

Was it sent by Surface?

Contact the seller and ask "When was this sent? What service did you use? What is the tracking number?"

What you want is

• A response AND
  • a tracking number that shows it is in Canada OR
  • a refund.

If you don't get a working number or a refund go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

By the way, those skin lightening creams are very hard on your complexion. You can burn yourself or get skin cancer.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/cosmetic-treatments-guide/Pages/skin-lightening.aspx

So maybe it is best that you don't get this dangerous product.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply