how can one ask US seller (CDN buyer) who does not ship internationally whether would ship to my US relative?.

Cannot contact a US seller who only ships to the US, to see whether would be willing to ship to me care of my sister who lives in USA.  In trying to contact member, I consistently get 'seller cannot respond' message

I found item on eBay.com, and it is not listed on Cdn site.  I am a Canadian buyer.

Is there another route that anyone knows  to get my question to the seller?

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

how can one ask US seller (CDN buyer) who does not ship internationally whether would ship to my US relative?.

scifan57
Community Member

If you get the response that the seller cannot respond to your question, it means that the seller has blocked communication with bidders from Countries he doesn't ship to. 

All you can do is move on and find a seller who will agree to your request. Most sellers won't as they lose their seller protection if they Ship to any address other than the buyer's registered shipping address.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

scifan57
Community Member

If you get the response that the seller cannot respond to your question, it means that the seller has blocked communication with bidders from Countries he doesn't ship to. 

All you can do is move on and find a seller who will agree to your request. Most sellers won't as they lose their seller protection if they Ship to any address other than the buyer's registered shipping address.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Have your sister in the USA open an eBay and a Paypal account and bid for you. Then she tells you the cost, you send her the money by Paypal, she ships it to you when she receives it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply