Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Can you put a link to a website into a listing?

I would like to start selling ACEO (artist cards editions and originals) on my ebay account. Can I put a link to click on in the listing that would take people from ebay to my website? Can I put a link to ebay on my website that will take them to the...

New eBay store, need help transfering listings

Hello, I just opened a new ebay store, and was wondering if there is a way to transfer my current listins in to my store, seeing as |I relisted a bunch of my items prior to making the store, asnd none of those items are showing up in my store list?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

She’s married to a Trudeau, but Sophie Grégoire is not your typical politic

If there is a handbook for being a political wife, Sophie Grégoire has just torn it up. Maybe it helps to be married to Justin Trudeau, for whom the old rules don’t apply, or to be on the receiving end of good advice from his non-conformist mother, M...

No Freedom in Canada

Quebec language police aim at more Montreal restaurants More Montreal restaurateurs are speaking out about the demands imposed by Quebec's language police over signs and menu items that are not in French. Several restaurants including Joe Beef, a hig...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Political Spin

Haven't checked whether this story is a fabrication, or truthful, but it has a good ending: Judy Harper an amateur genealogy researcher in Northern Ontario, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Prime Minister Steph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

comment faire la mise à jour de la nouvelle convention eBay International AG pour le pays CANADA, aidez-moi à faire la mise à jour. merci.

mises à jour de la nouvelle convention eBay International AG pour le pays CANADA, la mise à jour doit se faire avant le 26 mars 2013 Aidez-moi, et dites-moi comment faire. Merci.

I re-opened my ebay store in Canada!

Hi, I used to own an ebay store in the UK. Now I'm moving to Canada, and am quite exciting to re-open my store here! I sell lovely lace items, I wish I can run my small business brilliant as well Cheers! Frances

Best Diet Ever!!

The flu!!!!!!!! Got it for the first time in 17 years. Today is Day 3 for me, yesterday was awful :_| Only just starting to feel better. All 4 of us in the family have it, so much fun. Flu shot next year??

Frank Feldman

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank." Passenger: "Who?" Cabbie: "Frank Feldman.. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my...

buying a car on ebay - buyer protection service. Doyou have 5 days to get a refund if not satisfied

talking to a person about buying a car. They would sell through ebay. told me with buyer protection that I have 5 days to test vehicle but can't put more than 500km on car. If unsatisfied can be returned at seller expense. I have never bought a vehic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The buyer does not agree to cancelling transaction .Can I open unpaid item case?

I send a request to cancel the transaction. BUYER live in a country ,where I can not to ship items. The buyer does not agree to cancelling transaction . I found a way to to send the item with privet mail. But buyer does not want to cancel the deal ,a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Celine Dion/Horse

Celine Dion walks into a bar. The bartender says: "So, why the long face?"

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you leave a message for the seller

I bought an item and had to choose between 2 styles but couldn't see where to leave a message for the seller. I emailed my preference to the seller but there must be another way to tell them. Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delays with Canada to US Border?

So, is anyone having delays at the Canada to US Border? I've been shipping items for the last 2 weeks and nothing has gotten to customers using Light Packet. I've never had a problem with Borders being backed up before. Is anyone else having problems...

Problem with a seller with multiple user names.

My problem is, I bought 2 items from what I thought was 2 different sellers. Turns out they are the same person. 1 of the items was refunded (& after multiple emails to the seller she still hasn't answered my question of why she's refunding it in the...

Ebay bucks

Let's say I have 10 ebay bucks and I buy an item that will give me 2 more bucks, will I get 12 dollars deducted from the amount of the purchase or just 10. Thank you

paypal shipping labels

The Shipment Option you have chosen is invalid. Please verify the amount you have entered. That is the error message I get when trying to print a small packet label to the US,. I just finished printing 2 others to the states with similar dimensions a...

I would like to know if there is a way to change the Feeback rating on a purchase that I made.

I purchased an item, and although it took quite some time, to receive the item, I took into considration, that it was from China, and left positive feedback. Unfortunately, the 1st time I wore these leather gloves, they ripped at the seams, and a but...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.