Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling live aquarium fish

Is it allowed by EBay to sell live aquarium fishes provided the Member (vendor) adheres to federal/national laws in his/her country of residence ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Thugs Win !

Toronto becomes Canada’s first ‘sanctuary’ for illegal immigrants The City of Toronto has put out the proverbial welcome mat for its' tens of thousands of illegal immigrants. On Thursday, City Council voted in favour of Motion CD 18.5 — the so-called...

• 85 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Reporting counterfeits

So there is a lot of info on what to do if you receive a counterfeit item. What if you see an item presently listed that is obviously counterfeit. I came across a seller who has several items listed. I am positive they are not the brand name they hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi I have a couple of items that I bid on and won. These items do not show up in my cart as items that I need to pay seems fishy

I have a couple of rings that I was the high bidder on and these items do not show up in my cart as items that I need to pay for. Yet I asked the bidder for an invoice and they sent it and also offered me a second change on a similar item. When they ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is eBay's true policy on customs-related FB Removal??

Forgive me for re-posting these notes here, but they were getting off-topic under another string. I think eBay has created a confusing situation on their policy regarding FB removal due to complaints from buyers relating to customs issues. Here is on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can I cancel a bid somehow as a seller, the person who bid on my item is on my blocked list and some how managed to bid

she writes me and tells me it is only $2 to ship to Central America from Canada and she buys lots and lots (feedback is I tell her nope I only send with a tracking # so she writes again to say I could build my own box and ship for $ 2 so I block her ...

Ombudsman digs into private meeting

As Ontario’s ombudsman opens the books on another probe into a private gathering of several London city councillors, he’d do well to start with the mayor’s own account. In dismissing the restaurant sit-down between himself and six councillors as a no...

February 27th, 2013 - Weekly Board Hour

Hello everyone, Welcome to the February 27th edition of the weekly Board hour. Joining me today are eBay Canada's Bryan.ca (Country Product Manager) and Rodney (Head of Product Management and Country Co-Manager). We're looking forward to read your co...

Package is protentially MIA - need a bit of advice

I think I my be about to have a package go missing. It was mailed from Ponoka on Feb/15 and hit Richmond BC on Feb/18 and has been MIA ever since. It should have crossed the boarder into the US quite a while ago. I did insure it for the full amount o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment owing but item returned/cancelled transaction

Hi there, A buyer returned an item to me and I have refunded them their money and cancelled the transaction, but it's still showing that she owes for the transaction in my payment section to the side (the red numbers vs green to the left hand side) H...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

My ad expired on February 24 and I got an email today from an interested buyer. Is it ok for me to respond?

I posted an ad to sell my car and it expired on February 24th with no bidders. At this time I have not reposted the ad but I just got an email from an interested buyer asking if the vehicle is still available. Is if okay for me to respond to his inqu...

how do I combined orders?

This person asked the same question and I'd like to see your answer: "So I bought a pair of pants from a seller, and he says each additional item has free shipping. The problem is that the buyer must commit to pay in order to finish the 'buy it now t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SO EXCITED!

I've always known that eBay existed but until very recently I had NO IDEA how addicting buying things on here can be! I bought 4 things in 24 hours. I LOVE EBAY! Sachi

Can a buyer make the items purchased be not viewable ? (re: Feedback)

My original question on Privacy & Feedback was answered by (heidilynn0_3) but an additional question comes to mind. heidilynn0_3 states; the seller can make the "view item" private. But can the buyer do the same ? Let's say (and NO, I didn't buy see-...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Limits and relist's

Question is,, If I have a limit on items allowed in a 30 day period and its say 100 and i list 100 items but say 40 don't sell do i need to wait for the next 30 day period or can I relist the items again? or does my 100 stay the same and It dont matt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Panda

A panda walks into a bar and orders a beer and a hamburger. After he eats he stands up stretches and pulls out a gun shooting everyone in the room but the bartender. The panda puts $20 on the bar and turns to leave. As he walks out the door the barte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

update transportation fee

I have agree with the buyer to change the transportation fee from 20$ to 16$ but I don't know how to update the information on the product page. This conversation began after the buyer bought the item.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with this?

Hi, I sold an item to a customer in France. Sent it via Xpresspost. According to tracking information it arrived today but the customer sent me a message demanding to know where his package is. He said he wasn't at home at the time of delivery and th...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.