Iron on t shirt transfer

rodm1975
Community Member

I am not sure what to look for but the Iron on transfers dont work for our printer its lazor  if the inkjet dont work what can we use for lazer thanks Avery said to avoid using ink jet all the time: it may over heat my unit thanks 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Iron on t shirt transfer

Is this meant to be a question for a seller about an item you have purchased?

You should look on the original listing on the right side near the top where it says the seller's name.

click on the feedback number beside the name.

On the right side of that page you will see Contact Member.

Click on Other

Click on Contact the Seller.

All the iron on transfers I have ever seen or used were slightly sticky ink mounted on a thin flexible piece of plastic or paper.

The inked side was placed down on the tee and the transfer covered with a thin cloth like a clean dishtowel.

Then the cloth/transfer/tee sandwich was ironed using extra pressure.

Then the cloth and plastic were removed.

Was this a digital shipment? Nothing physical?

You have no Buyer Protection from eBay on those.

If your seller doesn't help, come back for your next step.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Iron on t shirt transfer

Are you trying to do several t shirts.....if so take the time to have them done by a printer.  Transfers are a waste of good money short of spending a few thousand on a die-sub printer and a vacuum machine, the off the shelf ones will last a few washings at best before they begin to bread down.  Your hand iron cannot produce the heat and the vacuum.  Or if you have several t-shirts that can be silk screened contact a silk screen artist like us and see how much a screen setup would cost and what the cost per shirt would cost.

Either way don't bother with over the counter transfers.

As laser printers lay down toner instead of ink there is no way to get a safe transfer. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Iron on t shirt transfer

OK I was not sure to buy a ink jet printer or what. I was told reg  paper wont work it has to be lazer ink paper for iron ons. Thanks 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Iron on t shirt transfer

no prob 1-2 shirts with Bus pictures on it and the name on it as well: 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply