Customizing Packing Slips

@flipistics wrote:

1. Although the tax tables are non-functional now, I still see my tax number displayed on every listing and the tax table section under shipping and payments on some of my listings (but not all apparently). Is this going to eventually be corrected, or is there something that we're supposed to be doing to fix it?

2. Any update on getting the receipts and/or packing slips to include eBay's tax number like they're supposed to?

3. I've noticed that when printing off the packing slips, it's not saving the previous choices which means you have to manually customize them every time if something is or isn't being included. Is there a setting I've missed somewhere, a bug, or is it intentional?

Hey @flipistics ! For being able to save customizations for your packing slips is something I can forward to the correct team. As of now this is intentional due to orders having different information that would be specific to the buyer and we want to make sure that sellers have that information correct. 

devon@ebay 

According to a past discussion with Tyler, for the custom notes to buyer from the Packing Slipp drop down if you created a new message it was supposed to be saveable. That was never available on dot ca. There is also no way to remove the built in ones from eBay. Many most buyers would never use. It's similar to being able to update Feedback options. Something like that should be an easy fix and most helpful. In just testing CUSTOM LABEL, this tab appears to be not active.

-Lotz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:
@flipistics wrote:

1. Although the tax tables are non-functional now, I still see my tax number displayed on every listing and the tax table section under shipping and payments on some of my listings (but not all apparently). Is this going to eventually be corrected, or is there something that we're supposed to be doing to fix it?

2. Any update on getting the receipts and/or packing slips to include eBay's tax number like they're supposed to?

3. I've noticed that when printing off the packing slips, it's not saving the previous choices which means you have to manually customize them every time if something is or isn't being included. Is there a setting I've missed somewhere, a bug, or is it intentional?

Hey @flipistics ! For being able to save customizations for your packing slips is something I can forward to the correct team. As of now this is intentional due to orders having different information that would be specific to the buyer and we want to make sure that sellers have that information correct. 

devon@ebay 

According to a past discussion with Tyler, for the custom notes to buyer from the Packing Slipp drop down if you created a new message it was supposed to be saveable. That was never available on dot ca. There is also no way to remove the built in ones from eBay. Many most buyers would never use. It's similar to being able to update Feedback options. Something like that should be an easy fix and most helpful. In just testing CUSTOM LABEL, this tab appears to be not active.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Thank you for this information and clarafation on this. I can get with our product team and bring this up to see if there are plans to bring this feature to the .ca site! 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Which part of the customized packing slip is not being saved for you? My packing slips on both sites stay as I set them up including the message to buyer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply