Keyword Search

Hello devon@ebay 

Is this still unresolved? Located this on the dot com Ongoing technical issues discussion. 

When using keyword search in Active listing page and store page is not showing results (January 26, 2023)

Reference ID: ALERT14435

Provide Item Number:

Provide Screenshot:

If this is STILL the case it would be directly affecting sellers from selling. Please advise. I see there are other ongoing issues still unresolved but this one along with the Gallery fees issues are major concerns.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Keyword Search

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Hello devon@ebay 

Is this still unresolved? Located this on the dot com Ongoing technical issues discussion. 

When using keyword search in Active listing page and store page is not showing results (January 26, 2023)

Provide Item Number:

Provide Screenshot:

If this is STILL the case it would be directly affecting sellers from selling. Please advise. I see there are other ongoing issues still unresolved but this one along with the Gallery fees issues are major concerns.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! After looking ALERT14435 is resolved and I will be on the lookout if there is a similar ticket that is created.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Keyword Search

devon@ebay wrote:

Hello devon@ebay 

Provide Item Number:

Provide Screenshot:

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! After looking ALERT14435 is resolved and I will be on the lookout if there is a similar ticket that is created.  

devon@ebay 

It was suggested before and implented briefly on ca having updates of current, in the works and resolved/unresolved issues being logged. Would it be possible to include updated status(s) on the Canadian board please? Just nice to be kept in the loop vs wondering why!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Keyword Search

devon@ebay wrote:

Hello devon@ebay 

Provide Item Number:

Provide Screenshot:

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

devon@ebay 

It was suggested before and implented briefly on ca having updates of current, in the works and resolved/unresolved issues being logged. Would it be possible to include updated status(s) on the Canadian board please? Just nice to be kept in the loop vs wondering why!!

-Lotz

@lotzofuniquegoodies This is something that I can for sure look into implementing! I will let you know if this is someting I can add to the Canada community.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Keyword Search

devon@ebay 

There are a few current discussion on that problem on the .com boards so it has not been resolved. 

I will tag you on those threads on .com. Perhaps you will can also reply to tags that I made a few days ago on .com?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Keyword Search

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

devon@ebay 

There are a few current discussion on that problem on the .com boards so it has not been resolved. 

I will tag you on those threads on .com. Perhaps you will can also reply to tags that I made a few days ago on .com?

devon@ebay 

@pjcdn2005 

I've posted on this issue in the past to the monthly discussion. Unsure of the month but it was awhile ago. It's most likely a situation of an issue that has been ongoing and spotted(uncovered) by their own personal testing at different times. From a personal standpoint it would be very labour intensive to document each time a buyer or seller gets bad results from a search. I've tried to remain optimistic when its stated by eBay something has truly been resolved. As far as it goes for search, the word I prefer to use is inconsistent.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 6 of 6
latest reply