Listing issues

33nhl
Community Member

Tried creating a few similar past listings by going onto an origianl active ;listing and select sell similar

Then when new windows opens up all the settings that were in the original active listing are not there pre selected as i want to use the same ones such and Brand New - year season-type of card

and seems have to do all se;lections again but some of the selection are non existant any more

Such as under Condition of the item i only get to select

-

Used

I did listings 24 hours ago and you could select

Brand New

Like New

Used

Very Good

Good

-

Now those options are gone so must be a system glitch so i called up and they have no clue, makes me wonder when they hire people do they actaully hire people that have knowledge on how/what the listing fuctions are and work or not work.

All i was told they will make note and pass it on to an other department

Ebay is becoming a complete joke

They dont understand if its not broken why try to fix it or make it more complicated but i guess that justifies keeping there jobs

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listing issues

I don't know why  used is the only condition available...hopefully a temporary glitch but it looks like the item specifics problem is because they have changed a bunch of categories and that meant that item specifics may need to be updated.  It was announced in the spring update.  

Posters have mentioned on the .com boards that their item specifics were totally wiped out but are hoping that is just a temporary glitch as well and that the ones for their existing listings will come back.

I really can feel your pain!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Listing issues

Just read a post from someone from eBay. They said that there will be some item specifics fluctuations but that they should settle down in the next day or two.  I have no idea if that means that that the item specifics that disappeared will come back.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Item-Specifics-and-Ebays-Complete-Lack-of-Product-Knowledge/m-...

post 8

Message 3 of 3
latest reply