January 29 2020 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

The chat is open for your questions. I'll be by tomorrow to work on getting you answers. 

See you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Still not happy about paying Paypal fees on the Internet Sales Taxes collected and remitted by eBay.
Has there been any discussion at eBay about ways to rebate those fees to sellers, who, as is often stated, never touch the money.

Hi @femmefan1946 - I haven't been party to any discussions to this end, and I don't see it as something that will happen, but if I hear otherwise I'll let you know!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Technically they are not combining. They are purchasing one item. The option to request an invoice should be available to all along with being able to off pick up on all listings for Canadian sellers. Many buyers are unaware of the fact that adding to cart may change how things react. It's really nowhere properly explained. In a city of 1.3 million pickups will happen. Exactly how it works in the USA so sellers are given the options to choose both. In regards to pick ups in general, without knowing an area a seller lives in it may not be convenient for a buyer, this is why they need these details BEFORE committing to purchase.

-Lotz

Thanks for your input @lotzofuniquegoodies !

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining this week - the chat is closed from further replies. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 23 of 23
latest reply