NO option for light packet to the USA on Paypal label????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am HOPING this is a one off/glitch but for the first time in 15 years of printing labels off of Paypal, the drop down bar did NOT offer light packet as an option - it was totally missing.

I plugged in the dimensions (25"x10"x2"  -- 70 grams) as I have a million times before, but was only offered XpressPost, Expedited, Small Packet Air & Surface to the US - the light packet option would not appear!!

Not about to pay the 0-250g Small Packet rate for some flat fingernail dangles, so I am forced to send these out manually with a whack load of stamps and green customs sticker -- but the point is WHY has Canada Post taken this option away?????  I know it has never been offered when printing labels off the CP website directly (which is fine) but Ebay linked Paypal has always had this.

Anyone else experienced this??? I actually hope not and this is just a one off glitch with me - what a not great thing to happen!!!

Rant is now over!

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: NO option for light packet to the USA on Paypal label????

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I can relate to what you are feeling, it does get frustrating trying to keep up.  I haven been super motivated lately.

The first time I used Shippo I came across that weight problem and I think that what it is that the type of measurement used has to be the same in the customs form as on the first part of the label and that isn't necessarily the default.  If you list the weight as .75 kg in one area and 75 grams in another, you will get an error message.  You have to use either .75 kg in both areas or 75 gr in both.

Careful, .75 kg is 750 grams, not 75 grams which would create a lot of issues.

Message 61 of 63
latest reply

Oops.   Thanks for pointing out my goof up! 

Message 62 of 63
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Oops.   Thanks for pointing out my goof up! 

I knew it was just a typo.

Message 63 of 63
latest reply