New and Improved Sales Report

The new sales data found under the Hub's Performance tab is quite an improvement. I haven't checked the fees expense portion for accuracy yet but if the data is found to be correct it will be very useful. 

The developers have also fixed some long standing complaints, numero uno being that sales are now shown net of all fees, including Paypal fees and sales taxes .... in Canadian currency too.

Seller Hub Overview > Performance > Sales

I'm beginning to see a teeny trend here, first the new traffic data which is much improved and now this sales data revamp which at first glance seems quite good too. Hopefully the payments data when it is eventually unleashed will continue this trend of actual improvements ... I'm guardedly encouraged.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

yes they want us to be better seller's because?? why?? because the better we do, the better they do..they want to make more money off us, percentage of fees, paid doesn't include your store fees, or some other small things..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

To be honest about it those sub fees should be included, they are at least a consistent known monthly expense though.

I wouldn't count on refunds or cancelled orders to be properly accounted for either unless something has changed with this new presentation.

Anything else excluded?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is there any way to change mine so that it shows things in CAD?

All my sales, taxes collected, etc, show up in USD on the performance page. I list in CAD, but I think maybe because I originally signed up years ago on the US eBay site, the performance page/reports are entirely converted to USD.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply