Paypal sucks!

I can print off the packing slips of any transaction, but not the printing label. So now what happens to my one day shipping promise? How am I going to be compensated for sitting here hour after hour trying to print one label. The others printed fine. I know it's Pitney Bowes, and it's not a browser problem, I've tried them all and it's always the same, no label.

I have items I want to list and things to do. I do not have time to sit here and wait for someone there to do their job and fix this. Shipping issues have been cropping up all month. If I performed like this, I'd have several defects against me and my account suspended. I'm paying for the service to use both Ebay and Paypal, and this is what I get for my buck.

Oh and I successfully printed off one label okay on IE then it came back that the "service is unavailable at this time"...

Seriously? And what if I said, my service was unavailable at this time over and over....

Stupid...

Janet and Paul
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Paypal sucks!

If you received Paypal to print your labels and received a discount then the money you saved might also be spent in your community.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply