Product based implementation off to a rough start.

Stumbled across this .com discussion earlier today ... very interesting reading with plenty of explanatory screenshots. My goodness, this could get worse before it gets better.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Product-Catalog/Are-listings-now-product-pages/td-p/28702615

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

hlmacdon
Community Member

Yep it has been nothing less than a complete mess. Kind of interesting as well that their head of product left that position recently and is not being replaced. The issue with in accurate product catalog titles being included seems like a major issue and it a bit of a joke that they have acknowledged it is feeding incorrect information to buyers and they have refused to stop the testing to address the issue. Seems like those exec apologies about "tech issues" are completely meaningless and nothing more than hollow PR. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's pretty bad. I posted last week with a bit of a status of how the new system looks and behaves.

Not inviting.

I had some other comments but realized they may have been a bit extreme. Frustration really brings out the worst in folks.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply