relisting books problem

I am having difficulty in relisting my books is anyone else having problems?  It is ok until you get to bottom then it states - problem with the listing try again after several attempts I give up.  Entered ISBN, category ( which changes itself when I try to relist for example hardcover to audio book )  Help I have a lot to list before listing special goes out !

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

relisting books problem

@postit4you wrote:

I am having difficulty in relisting my books is anyone else having problems?

I just had two books (both with ISBNs) give me an error about being in the wrong category -- they were fine 7 days ago when I listed (both were auctions).

My fix:

Used Find a different product, re-entered the ISBN, selected the result with automatic fill. Fixed the title back the the way I had it and listed.  I didn't see any difference between before and after.  Error message went away.

I suspect someone has been screwing around with the database fields.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

relisting books problem

I'm not sure what the problem is.  If you scroll up through the listing page are there are any areas that are highlighted to tell you what the problem is.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

relisting books problem

Can you do a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

relisting books problem

If your books are vintage, or were published outside the USA, instead of the ISBN number, put in Does Not Apply.

The eBay Catalogue doesn't believe the ISBN existed before 1980 or outside the USA.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

relisting books problem

@postit4you wrote:

I am having difficulty in relisting my books is anyone else having problems?

I just had two books (both with ISBNs) give me an error about being in the wrong category -- they were fine 7 days ago when I listed (both were auctions).

My fix:

Used Find a different product, re-entered the ISBN, selected the result with automatic fill. Fixed the title back the the way I had it and listed.  I didn't see any difference between before and after.  Error message went away.

I suspect someone has been screwing around with the database fields.

-..-

Message 5 of 5
latest reply