Turbo Lister - what is the easy way to remove sold items from Inventory?

As I have more and more items prepared for listing I'm finding it harder to remove sold items from the Inventory section of Turbo Lister.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Every day I add 30 to 50 items to Inventory and upload them to eBay whenever there are free listing promotions.  Right now, when listings sell, I search for them one by one in the Inventory section and delete them individually so they won't be relisted accident.  That was fine when I only had a few items, but now the process is taking up a lot of time.

Is there any way to have Turbo Lister automatically delete sold items from Inventory?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi stouffvillejen,

Please understand that Turbo Lister is not a post sale management tool.  Because of this, there is no connection between your Sold items and the Inventory section of Turbo Lister.

The user would need to make sure the information in removed from that section as there is no way to automate it.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There are about 10,000 listings in my Turbolister.

I have a series of Templates  for each major category of item to sell..

Since I sell books  my Templates are based on weight of the book and the cost for shipping

I do put a lot of work into each listing... presenting more than basic information about a book... that is information from  the dust jacket, preface or foreword or the back cover of a softcover book, and the Table of contents 

If a book sells  I can pull out the old listing and use it if I have a duplicate.

Sometimes  I sell a book  and then  I may find another copy....    The old listing is my new template for a new listing...

Deleting sold listings  out of Turbolister is counterproductive for this seller.

It may be different for you... However, in many ways  you may find  an old  listing can be used as a template ... maybe not....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have about 5000+ listings in TL now and about 40 different templates. Make a folder in TL titled SOLD ITEMS and move the listing to there (alas, manually) when they sell. This way you keep the listing available if you need it again but it's out of the way so you won't re-list it by mistake.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply