Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP!!! Listing Tools problem

Cannot switch back to quick listing tool. It says I need to select/create a payment option but if I try to it gives me this message : You can't get started with business policies right now.We'd like to have you benefit from them right away, but we're...

Javascript error on TL

How do I get rid of a javascript error on TL? If I uninstall and reinstall will it fix the issue or?Thanks for any help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I have to create a shipping and a payment policy to sell something now?

Has the seller listing form changed? When I try and list an item to sell I am asked to create a payment policy under the select how you will be paid section, Also Under the add shipping details again I have to create a policy. I tried using one of my...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping calculator not working??

I had set-up an item to sell on Ebay.ca and also set up the shipping calculator with all the information needed. My poatal code...item dimensions...international shipping option...shipping method...but yet customers that are interested are msg'ing me...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can we end listings early by Bulk? How?

Can we end our listings (the ones in auction-style format) early by bulk? If so how? It would be very time consuming to end EACH listing by one each time. I can end my listings early when they are fixed-priced format but not the auction-style format ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to eliminate Highwire Flash frame?

Looking for a photo-hosting service, I signed up for a Highwire account just to try it out. I found it too complicated for my needs, and ended up using Smugmug for the photos, and a simple HTML template I made myself. Seems to work fine. The problem ...

Turbo lister and exporting and importing of items

I posted this question on the US side but after three days no one responded so thought I would give it a try here. Currently I am using turbo lister for ebay.com. At times I like to change these listing to another site (Ebay Canada). Now I do a expor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disturbing Turbo Lister Message

Has anyone else seen this Turbo Lister message when doing a software update? Store inventory items can no longer be listed for 3, 5, 7, 10 or 20 days. Please review the duration for your Store Inventory items before uploading them to Ebay. Not sure w...

Can anyone recommend a very basic photo editing software program?

Help please! I started selling with photos taken with an Olympus 100 FE and Adobe Photoshop. It was basically a click, occasional crop, and storage package and I loved it. Then Adobe withdrew support for the program (it was free) I use the same camer...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay.ca vs. Ebay.com questions

Hi all, I am a new seller and has just recently posted an item for sale on ebay.ca. Please forgive me if I am asking, perhaps, a typical question - but I have done some research and tried editing my posting to ensure the currency is in US dollars and...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Multiple Listings Edit Question

Hi everyone, I am trying to remove a large amount of text from multiple eBay descriptions (500+). I tried using the edit function on eBay with the "find and replace" but it won't remove the large amount of text I have. For example here is my listing:...

Admitted Ebay glitch changes calculated shipping amount to $0.75

I posted a listing recently for a depression glass plate and noticed that the listing switched my calculated shipping amount of $12.75 to $0.75 when I finished. So I went right away and revised the listing re-posting the calculated shipping rate for ...

Turbo Lister Problems. "return policy not selected".

I am trying to upload my item from Turbo Lister to Ebay.ca and keep getting an error message "Return Policy not selected" but I have selected a return policy. Please help as this is my first time using Turbo Lister 2 and my first time with an Ebay st...

shipping from Canada how to list

I'm trying to sell my first item and my computer is hung up on shipping options. I am trying to list calculated shipping based on buyers location but it won't go through. Any tips?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I generate a ebay API user token?

Every selling tool I've seen and use the trial of does this for me. I went with a smaller company to generate my auction/store management and I have to input my user token. How/where do i find it? Thanks,Robert

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister - what is the easy way to remove sold items from Inventory?

As I have more and more items prepared for listing I'm finding it harder to remove sold items from the Inventory section of Turbo Lister. Is there an easy way to do this? Every day I add 30 to 50 items to Inventory and upload them to eBay whenever th...

Turbo lister won't upload items with low quality pictures

Hi, I am trying to list a bunch of items (in the neighbourhood of 17000). I have uploaded these items before without issue. Now though, I'm getting an error saying that buyers love images that clearly show the item, please upload pictures that are 50...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Tools

Hi, I am using Turbo Lister currently. I am selling a bunch of hockey cards and similar things, about 15000 items in total. The turbo lister is slow as molasses and it is frustrating to use. Is there another program that is possible to use efficientl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister backup restore issue

Last night when I opened TL I discovered that my listings were all gone. I used restore function and it initially looked that everything was OK. After I did the restore my listings appear in the right folders but the count on the folders shows as "0"...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is Ds Domination Legit ?

Someone is trying to sign me up, it looks sketchy from the looks of it to me. iv been looking around to see if it is actually legit and i havent found anything besides people promoting it

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.