Turbo Lister backup restore issue

Last night when I opened TL I discovered that my listings were all gone. I used restore function and it initially looked that everything was OK.

After I did the restore my listings appear in the right folders but the count on the folders shows as "0". I can make changes to the listings and save them. I attempted to upload some of these listings and TL goes through all of the proper steps and appears to have placed the listings in upload but when I go to the upload tab there is nothing there.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Glenn

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have done some further testing and have discovered that even if I create a new listing TL will not transfer it to the "Waiting to Upload" tab.

Glenn

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@glenncca wrote:

Last night when I opened TL I discovered that my listings were all gone. I used restore function and it initially looked that everything was OK.

After I did the restore my listings appear in the right folders but the count on the folders shows as "0". I can make changes to the listings and save them. I attempted to upload some of these listings and TL goes through all of the proper steps and appears to have placed the listings in upload but when I go to the upload tab there is nothing there.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Glenn

Hi glenncca,

I replied to your other post located here:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Turbo-Lister/Turbo-Lister-database-restore-issue/m-p/19641577#U19641577

Regards,

Vestan

eBay Selling Tools Support

****Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!****
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the assistance. I thought I would have to go the restore route. However, I did a few restarts of both TL and my system and TL started working again. Don't know why but I'm happy that it did.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply