Wow New Turbo Lister Ebay Importer is Awsome!

A big thanks to whoever designed the new Ebay importer.  It works way better than the old one.  As it only imports whats live and current.  Awsome!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, what is the new TL ebay importer? I use TL but haven't heard of this. Thanks for the info.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My mistake, I was trying to bring in my current listings into TL  so I could end some non fixed price auctions early.  I forgot that the proper way to do this was the use the synchronization button.  Instead I used the import button.  The import button was easy, fast and complete ie no need to select dates.  Once I imported my listings I realized that I could not end those listings using that feature and realized my mistake.  The synchronization button is the proper way to do what I wanted.  I then noticed that things have not changed.  You still have to request various dates to pull in the info, but it takes quite awhile to do so.  In my case I just wanted the current listings I had which was around 5,000 in order to do that properly I had to select 30 days which sync approx. 30,000 of my listings which took about 40 mins.  If the programmer could somehow implement the structure of the way imported works....ie just the current listing I think that would be amazing feature.  Hope that explains it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply