feedback button will not work.

I purchased five items from separate sellers. When I try to leave feedback on the new improved feedback (stupid) page - after I fill out the information the feedback button is greyed out and will not work. Anyone know why?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Maybe eBay has finally decided that since feedback is not used as a measurement of the seller's transaction and not used at all except as egoboo for buyers, that it really needn't be left at all?

</sarcasm>

No idea. Obviously.

FWIW, I have been cutting and pasting my first (standardized) FB into all subsequent FBs since it no longer auto-fills with a few letters as clues.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just left two feedback through the feedback forum page.

But was disappointed to see I had to click the Submit Button (I don't think that is the correct name) on both items separately.

Feedback Forum Page     http://pages.ebay.ca/services/forum/feedback.html

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think I just may have figured it out. I made the purchases on my Ipad in BC. When I got back home to Alberta I went on the computer and was unable to leave feedback.

Yesterday I opened my Ipad and was able to leave feedback using the Ipad.

So perhaps if you purchase on eBay with and Ipad you must leave feedback on the Ipad.

Don't really know - sounds reasonable.

Perhaps ..............maybe...............hopefully ???????????????

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You need to select "Positive" first in order to see the feedback button "Leave Feedback".

Message 5 of 5
latest reply