listing is being listed twice

Hello - Every time I to a listing it is listed twice and I am being charged for two listings.  Could someone let me know please how to correct this.   Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I checked some of your listing and cannot find duplication.

Could you provide specific example by listings both listing numbers.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

hello - thank you for answering.   I ended the listings on the duplicates.     The strange thing is when I list on my laptop I do not get the listing twice - I only get it on my main computer.

Also could you tell me how I can get rid of the each additional box that has suddenly appeared for shipping charges.    I combine shipping and it is confusing to see the same shipping charge in the each additional box.   Thanks very much again.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I don't think there is any way to get rid of the additional box. They start appearing a little while ago...I have no idea why. If I only have 1 item the second box always has 0 in it.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi this has happened to me just this evening...three of my most recent listings all listed twice. I ended the duplicates... Also happened at least 3 other times in the last few days..... Also my pictures keep disappearing and I have to download them again.. help....How does a person contact a e-bay personel???

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

".three of my most recent listings all listed twice."

Take a minute and check your eBay Seller Account.  Look for the duplicate listings and charges. 

Were they charged at exactly the same time? (that would be an eBay system problem)

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Are any of you using Turbo Lister as it is known for those issues?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have spoken with a e-bay rep. from the help desk. He could see that this is happening,He is unable to fix it,but would see that is does does not continue... I listed 2 items last night and they both were listed twice and I am being charged twice... I have not been refunded for any of the over charges.....any suggestions...hmmmm

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

"and I am being charged twice.."

On your seller account, at what time exactly are the two charges charged? 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

PS - When I check your listings, I cannot see duplicate.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply