Ebay changed the sale price of my sold item.

A buyer just purchased two items from me, a $50.00 item and a $28.00 item. Both have been paid together.

I'm just preparing a shipping label and I notice that the $28.00 item is now detailed as only $10.00 on the buyers Paid details page???

The buyer only paid $60.00 instead of $78.00

How did this happen and will ebay fix this???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Is the buyer in Canada?, USA?  are you comparing CDN with USD?

Which items were these and when did they sell?  I see that on Oct 25 you sold the Samauri Triology for $50 and a Criterion DVD for $10. It wasn't those two items? 

The one listing I see for $28 was sold on the 24th but perhaps that was the second item?

Did you send out any offers?

@wilmcal0 wrote:

A buyer just purchased two items from me, a $50.00 item and a $28.00 item. Both have been paid together.

I'm just preparing a shipping label and I notice that the $28.00 item is now detailed as only $10.00 on the buyers Paid details page???

The buyer only paid $60.00 instead of $78.00

How did this happen and will ebay fix this???

@wilmcal0 

Would be interesting to know if it is similar/related/connected to the issue another seller recently had.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Recent-odd-sales-experience/m-p/500655#M148866

-Lotz

P.S. I did go back and rechecked my listed price (in case I made an error... I did not)