Out of country buyers unable to purchase from me even though I sell worldwide

I would appreciate it if someone could help me resolve this problem. I'm getting messages from buyers saying they aren't able to purchase from me because I won't ship to them. I ship worldwide. I have spent hours on the phone to ebay and it isn't resolved yet. I've been trying for at least two weeks. Thanks in advance for your help.

View Entire Topic

@reallynicestampsThanks so much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. The lace tablecloth and the Irish Chain quilt both have 4 shipping option. The Liberty hankies have 2. The Miche purse covers have 6 listing options and the dollhouse wringer washer has 3 (enjoyed your anecdote about the washer!).

No, I haven't blocked anyone and in actual fact the only countries I've blocked are Russia and Belarus, although I did notice like you said, that some listings have 8 countries blocked.

I have a customer from Australia who inquired yesterday morning about purchasing the Work King jacket. He badly wants it but ebay says I don't ship to Australia. He got two other people from different states in Australia to try to no avail!

I also had a customer in North Carolina who tried valiantly for over a week to purchase a Faberge crystal egg. I called ebay multiple times on that one. I finally took it off ebay and will relist it if I can get this problem sorted.  It is very frustrating and annoying. I wonder how many sales I've lost because of this?