Whatever happened to Positive Feedback ?-Ah-the good ole days!

Just wanted to get something off my chest-the fact that in my last 10-12 sales-I have not received any feedback at all-good or bad.I guess with this total crazy and cluttered Selling format-new buyers just can't seem to find the Positive button. -Its sad how after 20yrs of trying my dambdest to be a good buyer and seller-it doesn't matter now how high your rating is or what color your star is?-I thought that this was our ID-a ranking of how professional we were as sellers?-I always left my Positive feedback for the buyers after payment received -even changing their (0) to their first feedback ,welcoming them to ebay. I gave a great item at a great price with professional packaging -sent to another country safely arriving in the same condition as it was sent. I take pride in being a Seller and would like to receive just one positive note.It would be greatly appreciated . To all you buyers out there-if you were happy with the transaction and especially the item when received -please let us know by finding that feedback button-thank you.

Shortchanged Seller

View Entire Topic

I also like to receive the positive feedback. It might not matter in terms of more sales but it's always nice to hear someone is happy! It's like being complimented for a meal you cooked or thanked for holding the door for someone. It isn't going to change anything but it's always nice to feel appreciated!