the seller has not specified shipping options

Hey guys the last 3 items I have sold say that  the seller has not specified shipping options. Everything looks good . What am I doing wrong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Your Canadian shipping is showing a cost but your international is not so it could be a problem with the service that you have specified or the measurements that you are using. I am guessing that the problem is with the measurements that you've entered.

Canada Post has specified minimum measurements for different services and in order for ebay calculated shipping to work and to print ebay labels, you must use the minimum measurements or higher.  The Canadian measurements are often less than the US equivalent so Canadians may see the shipping cost but not buyers in other countries. Note that all 3 measurements must be the same or higher than the ones posted.  If the minimum is 14 x 9  x 1cm the calculation won't work if you use 14x6x1

You will find the minimums for US and international on this page.   https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/parcel-services-us-international/size...

To complicate matters, you can use lower measurements when you print your labels on other sites but ebay won't work if you use less than the posted minimum.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

It Worked Apparently I had measurements that didn't minimum standards. Now I have to correct all my items Thanks

I switched my location to Bhutan (I hear it is lovely there at this time of year.)

You will apparently ship there, but you don't give a price for doing so.

The buyers should really be asking before bidding, but no one is perfect.

Then I switched location to the USA , and the same thing appears.

You do have shipping price enabled for Canada. At least on the card I was using to investigate.

To make the USA price show you need to click on Destination, choose the second button, choose USA click on Done, which returns you to the original page and enter your fee.

To make the overseas prices you first look at that USA price and the three vertical dots on the right. Click and that opens a second box, where you repeat the previous actions, but choose the countries you will give prices for like the UK and "all of Europe" . You can choose as many as you want.  Then back to Done and the original page and enter whatever you will charge for delivery there. You can do this again if you want different prices for say Europe and Australia.

You can also do Calculated Shipping but I don't use that much and it's late. I may go to bed rather than look it up for you.

Oops. I misunderstood the question.

marnotom!
Community Member
Are these cards being shipped within Canada or internationally?