Can I pay my e-bay store fees in advance

Is there a way to pay e-bay store fees in advance, rather than being billed monthly? I know I could make a payment so that my account showed a credit, but that is not really what I had in mind. 

Could I make a payment specifically to cover my store fees? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@runfromabear wrote:

Is there a way to pay e-bay store fees in advance, rather than being billed monthly? I know I could make a payment so that my account showed a credit, but that is not really what I had in mind. 

Could I make a payment specifically to cover my store fees?

As far as I know, the answer is no.

You could make a one time payment for just the store fee each month if you wanted to keep track of it separately.

tyler@ebay 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@runfromabear wrote:

Could I make a payment specifically to cover my store fees?

As far as I know, the answer is no.

You could make a one time payment for just the store fee each month if you wanted to keep track of it separately.

tyler@ebay 

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @runfromabear - there isn't a way for you to pay your store fees in advance short of the way you described (paying the total and having it be a credit balance that your invoice deducts). 

To Dennis' point - is there a specific reason you're looking to pay it off early? If it's a matter of financial tracking you could make a one time payment from the account/card of your choice.  

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply