Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

HELP - Feedback issue

Hi there, A guy used the buy it now feature on one of my auctions the other day and now refuses to pay for it. Instead he emails me when I asked him for payment that he has cancelled his order. I told him that if does not pay I have to go to ebay to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PowerSeller logos?

Hi, were can I get the powerseller logos? I have seen other ebay power sellers putting them on their web pages, however they are using the titainum power seller logos, which we are not even close to being yet. Andrew Ezbidz Auctions

Negative Feedback for Non-paying Bidders

I'm often reluctant to leave a negative for a non-paying bidder (NPB) because I'm afraid they'll retaliate and leave me a negative as well. It would be terrible to have 10 non-paying bidders and accumulate 10 negatives, even though I've done nothing ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction Drop and Ship Ebay Store going live this weekend

So fellow Ebay's Tell me what you think of the site. http://tinyurl.com/yrhtr Worked hard on this , just finishing our final touches Auctions template http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36017&item=2397654631 Todd

paypal damon or someone else please help

Hi, I sold an item to a lady. She e-mailed me inquiring about it. I was responding to several e-mails, and by mistake I had her e-mail up and wrote the wrong text in it and hit the send button. What I Said in the e-mail to her was "That is not my ite...

Hello

Hello everyone I want to take a moment to introduce myself as I will be stopping by from time to time. I have worked in a variety of capacities within Trust & Safety and several of the international sites. At the beginning of December, I moved to the...

Paypal Mastercard Credit?

I was hoping someone here would have some experience with this problem. I bought some items by phone using my paypal debit Mastercard. The merchant sent me the wrong items & was close enough for me to return them in person. I have the receipt for the...

PowerSeller Showcase Contest ...QUESTIONS for eBay.ca!

I have just now received eBay.ca's email on the subject. This contest you say is open to: "Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the Province in which they reside and are members of the eBay Canadia...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here we go again.......Avery????

I expect this sort of thing from a new-be but this guy has a feedback of 387???? Here's the e-mail I just received: "Dear whoscloset, Please excuse my mistake. I did not mean to BUY IT NOW. I was placing a bid on the item. My apologies." Avery, when ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal complaint, reason: item not as described

I was hit by another newbie buyer - an account created solely to buy one of my BIN auctions and leave negative feedback. Probably someone who I've negged in the past, under a different account, or perhaps a seller competitor. He bought $2 worth of st...

• 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions for all you powersellers

Hey, Just wondering what kind of ebay management system and software you all use, particularly in relation to accounting, but also for shipping, payment processing etc as well. At the moment I'm just using ebay selling manager and handling alot of st...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lack of eBay enforcement for stolen images/text

I have encountered a major problem with other sellers taking photos and text right off of my auction page and using them on their own. In one case I reported the thief on four separate incidents. Each time eBay removed the auctions but took no auctio...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cograts to Your-chic-shopper and Catseye!

Contgrats to you to for both getting the great exposure in the Vancouver Sun today! I was featured in a full pager in the Sun 3 weeks ago. As I keep my online business as a side thing from my regular business (but sell the same items) the article onl...

Another New eBay Glitch, Scary, Check yr Listings!!!

I went to relist an item that didnt sell this morning and I received 2 emails from eBay confirming the listing. I checked my auctions and so far it has only been listed once and both emails have the same eBay item number assigned to it however it wil...

International shipping options

We ship a lot of 2kg packages to international locations like UK/Australia. Canada Post is way too expensive and that is it is costing us our sales. The packages are not urgent so even a 10 day transit period is ok but what is most important is relia...

I block a bidder from Hell ......4 weeks later she bids finds herself blocked ...so Negs me from a past auction

So this is the story I had a bidder from hell ...We have all had them . I gritted my teeth through the whole thing . Once everything arrived ...... I blocked her from bidding again Well tonight she must had tried to rebid on somthing . She wrote me t...

WooHoo! RED STAR.

Hi all! I get my Red Star! That was quite a bit of work to get trough with 10% NPB and other @#$% on the way... Still, feels good :))

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

PowerSeller Showcase Contest - Read More

Hello PowerSellers, Just a friendly reminder about this month's PowerSeller Showcase Contest. As we announced in the March edition of the PowerSeller e-newsletter, we are running a special competition for PowerSellers during April 2004. If you are on...

ANOTHER UNDESERVED NEGATIVE!!!

Well this is my month for negs. 2 in a row. I sold a purple violin in November (one of over 150 I sold last year). A few weeks later, this guy emails me and tells me that it looks really beautiful but he was expecting an electric violin and suggests ...

Advice on invalid contact info

Hello all, We have to rely on the kindness of strangers yet again. Actually we need your advice on a situation. A fellow bought 2 items from us on Friday. We immediately e-mailed him from two mail servers. We sometimes do this if the buyers e-mail se...

eCommerce hosting

I am looking for a reliable and cheap eCommerce hosting to compliment my eBay store. Any suggestions?

Another Reason CP Cant Make Money

I cancelled my pick up service with CP as they changed the way they billed me. For a year they picked up my articles twice a week without charging for the service. If I had 30 items they picked up and no charge. If I had 1 item, again picked up witho...

MBNA POWERSELLER ANYTHING POINTS

Hello there... I have an MBNA ebay powerseller credit card which has ANYTHING POINTS. That is great and all...but in my paypal account, I am told that I have no anything points...while my credit card statement claims that I have over 1000. I contacte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Search: Please eBay.CA don't be eBay.COM

Hello, Recently, there has been a rollout of changes on the eBay.com site. The one I'm referring to here is the one displaying the search results. They have replaced the gallery display by some sort of dual column list display. It used to display 4 g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

We arent the only ones feeling the lack of support

Here is something I pulled from an American PS posting on the US board. It was written on a thread dealing with Australian Power Sellers and that they havent yet learned that the only benefit of being a Power Seller are these discussion boards: "We U...

More HappyFace Spam From Paypal

Got another email telling me how great Paypal is for Canadians. This is all old news to the users of this forum but here's my reply. Feel free to copy and tailor to your own taste. Maybe you could quote Nixon..... About the title of this message. "Se...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

***LOOKING FOR PS VOLUNTEERS FOR ON THE ROAD IN ONTARIO IN MARCH***

Hello! I am hoping many of you will be attending eBay.ca On The Road for 2004 over the next 2 weeks. I am looking for Volunteers who are enthusiastic about eBay and would like to help out at the registration area with me. I promise it is light work, ...

Anyone using eBay API

I am particularly interested in getting the shipping address and phone numbers of the buyers to prepare the shipping documents. Right now I have no choice but to copy and paste each address and phone manually. Besides being slow it also error prone. ...

Insulted by Reply from Powersellers

I wrote powersellers with what I consider to be a legitimate critique of the way the programming is set up . I sell the same item over and over again (10 identical auctions running on each Item I sell). I post my auctions by choosing "sell similar". ...

Canada Post upgrade???

Hello all, We're confused. That's normal, true, but it's a little worse than usual. We've been talking to Canada Post about upgrading our discount to a level 2 from the current Venture rate. The conundrum is that the level 2 seems like a lot of extra...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.