Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

sales slow?

Is it just me, or have sales really slowed down this past week????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone else experience discussion board problems?

I dont know what is happening however several times today when I update the Cdn PS Discussion Board, I get a page with eBay java script and I find that I am unable to get back into the Cdn PS Discussion board for at least an hour despite logging off ...

Anyone driving to eBayLIVE in Louisiana

Hi All ... My first ever posting to a chat room. Usually too busy listing to chat. I am attending "eBay on the road" seminar in Hamilton tomorrow a.m. I also have an interest in going to Louisiana in June to attend the eBay convention there. I live i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Powerseller Mugs I found them $8.00 and no Fedex charges

Ok the story goes like this . I was on ebay purchasing clothing 2 weeks ago in the Ebay store . I got stung with back orders and Fedex charge . I knew I was going to get a fedex charge But the Ebay store never told me about back orders till it arrive...

Selling Manager Pro Packing Slips

Hi, Just wondering how to use these, I've previously just copied addresses into a seperate program to print adhesive labels, but I think using the built in packing slips would save me time. What do you do with these slips, are there some sort of slee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I'm seriously thinking of packing things up and getting out of the ebay biz.

Ok, first let me say that there are no guilty people in prison, and whenever a cop stops a speeder, the speeder was never speeding, and in all accidents, it is ALWAYS the other person's fault. Having said that, I swear, I have 6 negatives and a coupl...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT: So what are the gas prices where you are?

I saw on the news tonight it was $.89+/L in Toronto so I filled up while I still had a chance at $.78/L. I just saw a clip on the news that it hit $1.01 in BC. I suspect we're not far from seeing that here.

eBay Support

I just had a 10 minute call from eBay where they were offering suggestions on improving my listings to maximize sales. After that portion of the call was completed, I was asked if there were any areas that I would like to bring to their attention and...

web-site hosting???

Hi, I recently registered my domain name with the intent of hosting my own pictures (in the short-term) and starting up a selling site (in the long-run). My current cable provider is telling me that to host my site I'm going to have to pay a minimum ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Billing Invoices

Anyone received their April invoice from eBay yet? I know they were having problems with some maintenance in March, but still haven't received my invoice yet for April now. Just like to pay it with Paypal before they charge my CC. I've tried checking...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Potential Payment Problem...BidPay

Hello all! I am a frequent lurker here and have a question for you all. I sell a lot of small $ value auctions per week (200+) and this week one Canadian buyer has pretty much bought everything on offer! He is into me for over $350US (a lot for me) a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

TKO Notice E-mail??? Is it a scam???

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else received an e-mail call TKO NOTICE??? I received a few over the last few days but I just disregarded it as another scam until I read on another board that a user had all their auctions ended for not replying to it, ...

OK, somebody smack me. I'm not just an IDIOT MAGNET, I'm also an IDIOT!!

I keep ALL my records on Excel. I created a spreadsheet for the whole year, and had separate sheets for each month. I was tweaking it a bit and was actually going to send a version to someone on here (I believe Phoenix). Well, anyhow, last night when...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELTONE

Happy BD deltone. I had to read all about it on the US PS Board but preferred to send you birthday wishes in Canada. My birthday present to you was to also respond in that thread to the OP who bought the cream from you and left you a neg and then sta...

So has everyone seen this ....... ?

Seems the seller is flogging his ex-wife's wedding dress. Item No 4146756343. It's worth reading the whole thing and we might even learn a lesson on how to sell "stuff" on eBay!! Glenda

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Guy Goes on Buying Spree with Wife's c/c

I have a NPB that was bidding on 2 of my items but only one won of them.I have recently sent him a NPB notice and am waiting the customary time to file for fees as I know he is not going to pay. Now I know why! Here is the email I received this morni...

Power Seller Business Cards

Who has blank power seller business cards? it's too expensive to print them in small quantities (multi-colors)

New eBay Glitch with BIN and 2nd Chance Offers

Last week I listed some instruments on auction but with a BIN deal where I would pay freight if person used the BIN option and paid within 24 hours. I sold an instrument on auction (not BIN) and sent 2nd chance offers to the next 2 highest bidders as...

keeping track of business

Here is a question for all you people who are good at keeping track of shipping and payments. We have tried to keep a record book but somehow ended up losing it in our last move. Now we are in the process of ramping up our sales and need help in keep...

UPS Brokerage as opposed to our new broker

Hi all, I thought I would share this with everyone. We used to use UPS to broker our US products into Canada but even with our Canadian Federation of Independant Business discount we were paying $35.00 plus brokerage and dispersment fees. About $100....

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

"free" listing day today!

Yes, that's right! I've been listing Fixed Price auctions tonight, and every 4th or 5th one says "free" when I prepare to submit it! I checked my account balance, and the charges are showing up, however. Just a glitch. I was excited for a minute, tho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Developing your own listing program

Is it possible to write your listing program like turbo lister using SOAP service or some XML service? I am sure I read about it somewhere but I can't find it now.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.