I've got a secret that equals huge savings.

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Oops, sorry Can't tell you for another 2 days.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

No Fair.
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
How Rude! LOL

Monique

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
good one
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
So much for my "secret". Canada Post lists "lost" product on Ebay. Selling ID is CPCAUCTION.

They had 14 auctions listed for 20bundles each of prepaid Expedited within Canada. Some were for up to 1.36kg and some were for up to 5 kg and many were up to 30kg. Some were regional and some were for National. I worked it out and the 14 auctions had a value of $4,600CDN.

I set my snipe software to bid $100.01 in the last 5 seconds (was ending tomorrow)as all the auctions were sitting between $2.00 and $30.00. (remember each auction was for 20 prepaid shipments).
I went to see today what they were at and all the auctions have been cancelled!! I am so ticked off right now.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
What s the reason they were cancelled
Todd

Watch to see if they get relisted , if they do you can report them
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
I thought for sure I was sitting on a gold mine. I was going to bid up to $100.00 on each auction and that was a steal. Normally they do not cancel auctions. I recently bought a 5 movie auction (VHS) from them for under $3.00.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Now they have them all back up again but some BIN at over $1000.00. Can they do this? They had these all up the other day, all or most had bids on them. They cancelled all bids 36 hours prior to the end of the auction with the note "error in listing" and then reposted all of them at higher prices.
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

You have to remember that you are talking about Canada Post. It is quite likely that they made a mistake when they stated listing them them at 99 cents like all their other auctions. their is still a small saving (10-15%) but nowhere near what it would have been. My guess is a supervisor had spotted what a clerk had listed in error.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Be vary vareful . I pulled out my book and almost bid on some of these now that they are relisted

There is no savings Now !!!!!
Message 10 of 27
latest reply

mahsauction
Community Member
I think you should report them for fee avoidance. They started the auction low to avoid inital listing fees or reserve fees and then realized they were not going to get the money they thought they should so they ended the auction.
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
I agree
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Well, I'm curious as to how many of these items that they're selling are items of mine that they "lost" and I had to make good on by sending my buyers a second item. Makes you wonder "eh"!!!!
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

llee2
Community Member
I'll second that... I have a claim in right now for a small packet that never arrived. Been 3 months now since I sent CP all the info (receipt, recipient info, proof of value, etc.) and haven't gotten squat back from them. Strange that they should have a 800+ feedback reading... seems a lot of mail gets "lost" or is "undeliverable" and ends up on eBay. Makes me wonder anyways. And the stuff that's "undeliverable" always seems to be new stuff too. Maybe I'm just a pessimist but I think there's something rotten in the State of Denmark. Like a Crown Corporation (who just hiked our postal rates an whooping 10-15% on most services) needs to sell their stuff. They should be giving the proceeds to a charity and not funneling it into their pockets.

Just my two cents...
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
What really ticks me off is there shipping cost ...it's low

and the balance of the shipping comes out of my pocket ont he fee's I pay on my shipping using Canada Post
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
What I find odd is the number of brand new tapes. As if a large carton of tapes was "lost". Wouldn't you think that there would be some sort of large label with at least the sender's information? I mean it's doubtful that it would be a case of illegible handwriting. It doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
I would assume these are returns from Columbia House
Auction Drop N Ship

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Quite possibly they are from Columbia House, but why would they not return them to Columbia House?
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
It's cheaper for them to not return them and have to pay return shipping as well
Auction Drop N Ship

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
Ironic.

1) Canada Post acting as a seller, selling and shipping items to sellers for shipping what other sellers sell.

2) They're charging a fee for shipping. How much is it going to cost them to ship? Ten bucks says they don't have to pay themselves ANYTHING to ship this stuff!

3) We should all bid, and then leave them negative feedback. Just kidding! But it would give me some sick satisfaction to get back at the buggers that have gouged me half out of business since January.
Message 20 of 27
latest reply