I've got a secret that equals huge savings.

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Oops, sorry Can't tell you for another 2 days.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: I've got a secret that equals huge savings.

rd1000
Community Member
I would just like to see Canada POst concentrate on the shipping business instead of all this other stuff they are trying to do. Maybe they could get it right.

Imagine if those listings had not been cancelled what that screw up would have cost us (the only taxpayers).

I don't have a lot of confidence that these Canada Post marketing schemes are not being subsidized by postage.

And it also makes me feel a little skeptical when my shipping provider is selling goods that don't reach their destination. X-)

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Does seem like a conflict of interest doesn't it!!!
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
This stuff used to go to regular auctions. Its always been done that way and the same with the USPS. They outsource the auction management so they don't actually have CP employees dickering around with Ebay.
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
No this is an Canada Post Staff doing this . My Rep did confirm that before he left
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Not sure where your rep got his info. I had a problem with my last order and was emailing back and forth with them. They do not handle the auction management anymore it is all outsourced. The shipping AND auction management are handled through this company.
http://www.k2intl.com/
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Hello
I would like to know what they do with the rest of the "lost" mail.
When you talk to these people they say all lost or undeliverable mail is sent to auction on ebay.
The only things they sell are new videos and such. I know that is not all they have in the pile?????
What do they do with my stuff that they loose and why is it not put up at public auction?
I wonder if it goes home with an employee and if it does you have to wonder how much is "picked" losses.
The same as them selling on ebay. If they see that we have an item that is insured for $1000.00 is that one that may get lost and taken home or sold to the highest bidder?
This whole thing makes them look like very dishonest people.
Not the way our post office should be running.
They are also an international shipper so why do they only ship there auctions to Canada only. Maybe they have no confidence in there ability to ship international???
Makes you wonder.
Ron
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

thejackyll_12
Community Member
Ron ... your reply is GREAT!!

I barely ever now use Canada Post if I really do not have to.
Thier rates are absolutly crazy, but then thats the Government for you taking any extra money you might be earning right out of your pocket. They are the slowest delivery option out there today, etc, etc...

What I do now for shipping is I go to these shipping outlets that are popping up all over the place now that work with most courier companies, and believe me they are well aware of what Canada Post charges and offer very competitive rates to get your business.(I am in Vancouver by the way)

For example I just shipped a small parcel at my local shipping outlet with DHL courier to Japan, and it was 19.85 cheaper than what CP would have charged me.
AND...on top of all this these shipping outlets have the most dirt cheap pricing on shipping/packaging supplies that CP on thier best day couldnt compete with!!

I will have nothing ever good to say about Canada Post!!

Jason USER ID: theJACKYLL_12
Message 27 of 27
latest reply