Forum Posts

Newegg Canada store apparently royally screwed up

I purchased a small item from Newegg Canada on eBay. Over the years I have purchased several hundreds of dollars of merchandise without issue. However, the latest purchase was cancelled with a cryptic reason of : "Buyer requested shipment to an uncon...

Didn't send my Return with the Tracking option to the U.S.

Bought some shoes from the U.S.Seller and I agreed to do a return. Sent via Canada Post - "Small Packet USA" aka not tracking. I realized the seller could just claim they didn't receive my return and I would have no proof that it did. So I searched f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with tracking

I recently purchased a blue ps2 stand from Japan on the 20th of July and it is now august 6th and the seller says that they shipped the item but the tracking number they provided doesn’t work and all it says is electronic information sent what should...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked For Seemingly No Reason

Hi folks, I purchased some cigarette holders from a seller. I placed two orders within the past year, roughly. The first order hadn't arrived and I contacted the seller about two months after I had expected to receive it, requesting an update on the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I save a snapshot of an eBay item listing

I need to save a snapshot of an eBay item listing.Print > "Save to PDF" looks like a dog's breakfast.I tried Firefox screenshot tools, but it does not capture what is out of view.The items description and shipping tab are often long, and they are onl...

Payment Methods

I'm very curious to know if anyone else is seeing something similar with their payment options. (From account settings.) In checking my payment methods recently I noticed that PayPal was not turned on for eBay purchases. I am blocked from updating an...

Payment methods.png

Resolved! Don't Qualify for Money Back, Even though the Listing says it Would

I know there are a lot of posts about this, but I'm still befuddled. Bought a Lense Protector on May 24th, filled a not recieved claim July 16th, never heard back, sent another message today (25th). They opened a case, I lost, and I don't understand ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refusing a delivery

Hello everyone I making a post because I try contacting eBay but they customer service by phone is is not operational apparently. So I bought this item couple of day ago but I then realize it would not work for what I want to do but the seller sends ...

Resolved! Seller scammed me?

Hello,I bought a Item for $100+ and I have yet to receive it, the item is supposed to arrive at the latest by July 25th which is a month from me buying the item. I checked a package tracking website and it shows that the item was delivered on July 19...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller might not fulfill the order

Hi,I recently won a bid for an item. I saw the bid about 4 days before it ended and I decided to place a starting bid.I contacted the seller to ask for details on the shipment of the item, but got not reply (for several days). I guess no one else bid...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivered to the wrong address

PBI delivered to the wrong address and is now doing victory laps via email claiming a successful delivery, there seems to be no way of contacting them to correct this mistake.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think I was scammed by a Russian seller, what to do?

I recently won an auction for an item from Russian seller. The tracking information provided from the seller is a courier I have never heard of. When I go to the courier website, all the links of the website do not work. Do I have any recourse? All o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exhorbitant Shipping Costs to Canada

I recently purchased 4 magazines on eBay. In the last couple of years, I have noticed and knew that eBay shipping had changed the requirements, hence the high costs. Sellers are required to purchase tracking and signature for all items.My 4 magazine ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

... What is wrong with eBay Chat? Seller used wrong shipping method and pocketed the difference...

Hi all, I've been trying to explain this simple issue to eBay Chat agents, but they don't seem to understand. I bought an item that had two shipping options: 1. Standard Shipping2. Express Shipping I paid for Express Shipping, seller shipped via Stan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to Deliver - Returned to Shipper from Sort Facility

Tracking information says "Unable to Deliver - Returned to Shipper from Sort Facility". I have a ring doorbell, and I have all the video history of visitors. However, I can't find any delivery personnel who showed up nor pressed the doorbell.Nobody c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAID FOR PURCHASE BUT IT SHOWS AS PENDING

Hello,I made a purchase and paid for it immediately through Paypal. However, on my list, it shows up as pending and in Payal it shows up as the seller has not agreed to payment yet. I have contacted the seller gave him the transaction ID, he says don...

• 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

GSP return due to prohibited item

I ordered a doll on June 22nd, and on June 30th I got an email from eBay saying my item is being returned to the seller for being prohibited but I'm confused because how a doll could be prohibited I contacted eBay and they told me it was coming. Ther...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Working when last used"

"We were told it was working when last used". Well, duh. This is the same as saying it used to work, which is hardly surprising. The line I've quoted goes one further by attributing the non-information to a third party. Why do sellers put such silly ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

why does Ebay not require the sellers to state on their listings on the home page that they do not ship to PO boxs?it's very frustrating having to go thru and find a seller that ships to PO box.i live in a rural area and it's my only option. thanks r...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Listings

I am getting sick and tired of clicking on a buy it now listing at a certain price and the minute I choose a color or size the price jumps to over $10 or more. This is fraudulent. Any way you cut it, if the store who owns the listing, has the item li...

TORONTO BUYERS: Apple Express, contractee courier for Pitney Bowes (BEWARE!!!)

Apple Express was contracted by Pitney Bowes to fulfill Global Shipping Orders delivered in Toronto and the surrounding area (possibly all Canada, not sure). Please be aware that:- They make only ONE delivery attempt at 7am or earlier.-They will NOT ...