FRAUDULENT ITEM WHO RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN POSTAGE

ITEM I RECEIVED IS FRAUDULENT.  WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING IF THE SELLER WANTS THE ITEM RETURNED?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

was this a misship did you check with shipper?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

EBay usually goes on a 'he said/she said' basis.

That is they believe neither party, and just tell the unhappy buyer to return the item to the seller (with Confirmation of Delivery).

Once the unwanted item is returned, either the seller or Paypal will refund the seller.

If the seller did not refund, PP goes after him for their money. There will be other fallout for him.

Neither party can leave feedback.

Why?

Because you could be wrong.

Calm consideration of your options is more useful than SCREAMING on the internet.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

it was not a misship . I took the item to a professional and was told that the identity # is missing and that it cannot be authentic, ALL products from this producer have an individual identity.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have "calmly" considered my options. I have not been able to find anywhere on ebay that I could actually talk to some one to get clarity on this issue. The shipping for return from here is extremely expensive. Much more than they paid to get it here as I have found out. I have done my research. The item has been taken to a professional and I am not wrong. Professional explained that the identity # is missing and that it cannot be authentic, ALL products from this producer have an individual identity.

I was not "screaming" out of anger, please excuse me. Was using a friends key board set for another language and could not get the caps lock off.

Very disappointed about this whole situation. Had to cancel the complaint as I could not get help from any one at ebay. Now I am out the money and stuck with an item that I can not in good conscience sell to another person knowing that it is fraudulent.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply