I allready paid by pay pall and i send lots of emails to get a phone number to talk to somebody from

melkca2015
Community Member

I allready paid by pay pall

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I allready paid by pay pall and i send lots of emails to get a phone number to talk to somebody from

It's not clear from your post who you have emailed, and which phone number you would like.

Here is how to contact eBay by phone:At the bottom of this page, click on "Help & Contact", then "Contact eBay" tab.  Choose any topic that seems relevant, such as "Buying" > "How to pay for an item".   Not all topics will provide a link, but many, such as the one above, take you to a screen where you will find, on the right side, 2 choices:  call eBay on a toll-free number, or have them call you.  Follow the prompts.  Have all the relevant information ready.  Be patient - it may take a long time and several customer service reps, before you have all your questions answered satisfactorily.  If you are not getting logical answers, ask to speak to a supervisor.  Call back if needed.  The call centre is in the Phillippines, not all operatives are well trained or familiar with eBay Canada.  If you're lucky, you'll get the call centre in Utah and a native English speaker to assist you - this is more likely to happen on weekdays during regular business hours.

It's a bit easier to phone PayPal - click on "Contact" at the bottom of the page, go to the right side and click on "Call Us" - a pop up will appear with a toll-free number and a one-time passcode.  The answer system usually doesn't recognize my phone number - a long-standing glitch - but you will get past this.  I have always received excellent customer service from PayPal - their reps seem to be better trained than the ones at eBay.

If this is not the information you are seeking, try posting more information on this PayPal Board.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You have paid -- is the problem that you have not received your item?

You do not need to talk to anyone about this.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Choose "I have not received my purchase.'

The first suggestion is that you contact the seller. If it was the seller you were emailing, you don't have to try again.

Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller does not show that you have received your purchase, and if he does not promptly refund your entire payment, Paypal will refund you.

Then PP will go after the seller for their money.

All of this is automatic. No need to talk to anyone.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply