ITS HAPPENING AGAIN. ALL MY ADS HAVE GONE

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
I dont believe it but I just checked my eBay Items I'm selling and they have all gone again like they did 2 weeks ago.

This is going to kill the business if we loose another Sunday within 2 weeks of it happening from before.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

deltone
Community Member
Don, you are so correct in your analysis of the situation. The canned responses, and same old same old is getting very tired. I've sent MANY emails (on different issues) over the past few months and it was evident by the replies that I got that they didn't read beyond the subject line. I would respond to their reply, pointing out that they didn't answer my question, and guess what? They still wouldn't answer the question. It would be the same old canned answer. Very frustrating. :o(
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Oops, meant to say "BILL" not "DON". Sorry about that. That's ok, last night I emailed a good friend of mine and made mention of the name Jeff, in regards to a discussion we were having. Jeff was an old flame of hers and she is now engaged to a real sweetheart named Marc, which I of course do know about. LOL For whatever reason, I got the name wrong. Isn't this one of the first signs of senility? LOL
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Dear PayPal;

As I type this I have now been on hold to talk to someone in PayPal's tech department for 25 minutes. Well actually 5 minutes this time because after being on hold for 20 minutes last time someone in that department picked up the line and hit disconnect. And of course the only reason that I am even trying to talk to someone at PayPal is that your responses to my questions by email raise more questions that the answer - like who dresses you in the morning?

Way to go PayPal... you are a model of customer service that we should all emulate (this is cynicism in case you braniacs that keep screwing up the system don't recognize it). Of course, if we all did that we would quickly be out of business and there would be no reason for me to trouble you with my little issues.

Arrrrghhh!!!!!

Bill

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
The only time I spoke to someone at PayPal, I was on hold for a long time too. I had called about opting out of that new Buyer's Protection thing. Boy, what a PITA that was. I had listen to this guy try to talk me out of opting out. He was quite forceful but in the end he finally relented as I wasn't caving. I have to say I rather resented that.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Amazing, Deb...

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with them regarding the "unconfirmed address" issue and my new one... now they are not correctly calculated S/H reductions for multiple purchases. I'm having to have to send partial refunds to a number of customers because PayPal is charging everyone full pop for the S/H.

She was going to transfer me to the engineering section but she was concerned about breaking up their poker game.

Hissssssssssssssssss (the sound of steam rising).

Bill

Bill

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Bill, you're joking about the poker game I hope!!! LOL (Although it wouldn't shock me if they were so arrogant as to admit that) LOL
Message 26 of 26
latest reply