Is there no more email to Customer Service at ebay????

I have been through the so called "help" section and cannot find any access to an email page to contact ebay for assistance? Have they done away with that also??

Message 1 of 102
latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

@gthe.s.vczw1aeujb wrote:

Your customer service is terrible. Actually it's non-existent, as I have yet to hear from anybody regarding my complaint.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!  I don't appreciate being ripped off. Please ASAP on my 'not received' order!! (#272314338295).  I'm losing my patience, and I REALLY don't want to have to escalate this matter.  It's getting close to Christmas and I don't need this stress right now.  I guarantee you that I will NEVER order anything from ebay again, and I will tell anybody who will listen to also not order anything from ebay.  NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!

You have opened an item not received claim but the seller has not replied or refunded you?  eBay expects sellers to deal with these problems and they generally do so ebay will not get involved unless you do escalate/ask eBay to step in.  I believe that you can do that 3 or 5 business days after you open the claim.  

When was the estimated delivery date for your item?

Message 101 of 102
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 102 of 102
latest reply