List of sales and totals

corazi
Community Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if there's a way to extract the data of sales and dollar figures in ebay without doing it  via the file management centre.  I don't have Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro or File Exchange.  Is there any other way of doing this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

List of sales and totals

Without SMP, only way I can think of is to use your Paypal download.  If you didn't use paypal, I have no clue how you could get accurate data at this point.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

List of sales and totals

@corazi wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if there's a way to extract the data of sales and dollar figures in ebay without doing it  via the file management centre.  I don't have Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro or File Exchange.  Is there any other way of doing this?

Thanks

Did you know Selling Manager is free?  I don't know whether it will collect your eBay sales data retroactively from 2014, but it will help at year end next year, even if you only use it for that purpose. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

List of sales and totals

I wasn't too familiar with selling manager pro, I subscribed but "Sales records are not available after 90 days."...that's terrible.  I'm trying to collect my year end numbers....tax purposes.  I'm surprised you can only generate a 90 day report..

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

List of sales and totals

I noticed you are registered in the USA and ship from the USA.

With less than one hundred sales transactions last year, it should not be too difficult or time consuming to download the information from your PayPal account for all transactions paid through PayPal and make manual adjustments for transactions paid by other payment methods.

For 2015 I suggest you use an accounting software keeping track of your transactions on a daily or weekly basis.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply