More Store problems - Check your listings

In the last three days, every store GTC single-item store listing I've sold has stayed on the system as an active store item. I have had to go in and manually cancel each item.
There seems to be an astonishing number of Christmas glitches this year!
Ann
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ospreylinks
Community Member
Although not a store issue, I am also finding that I am not receiving email notifications from all successful sales and also not receiving email copies of electronic invoices sent...

Jeff
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

acurael
Community Member
We routinely don't receive email notification from sales either.

PS support told me it was likely a spam filter with our isp. It's not - we have no spam filtering at all.

I thought the issue was with ebay, and it would seem that it is if others aren't receiving the notifications either.

Luckily the vast majority of people pay right away with PayPal - so no mishaps yet due to the missing emails
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I'm getting all buyers as having a (1) feedback rating, no matter if they have (-2) or (463). *frown*
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello

I am also having terrible email problems. I use the emails to create invoices and I am not receiving about 60-70% of completed emails. I have emailed eBay again and again and they state it is my ISP problem not thiers. eBay support leaves alot to be desired. My last email told them they should check out the discussion boards and see the amount of people having this problem. No response of course, and this was over a week ago.

truecrimeink
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
The email problem with me has just started within the last few days. Prior to that, I think I was receiving 100% email notifications of all completed sales.

Moiria, please respond.... Isn't that part of what we are paying fees for...to not only list, but receive notification when items sell....Ebay offers me the opportunity to receive email notifications by checking off in my preferences that I want email notifications, so I think this is to be construed as part of the service for fee that Ebay offers. (sorry, you cannot reply that this is a free component, as we are referring to emails concerning sold goods for which ebay collects a fee both at listing and at time of sale, a fee based service).

It is not an ISP problem.... We do not employ any spam filters.... ....

It is my belief that we as vendors should expect some form of a fee adjustment?

Jeff

Message 6 of 6
latest reply