The "add to shopping cart" button has disappeared from my purchase options on all items. how do I fix this?

marc77*77
Community Member

I have used the shopping cart feature before, but it has seemingly disappeared for me. I'm not sure what to do, and it's important that I can use this feature. I am only trying to buy non-auction items from the same seller.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The "add to shopping cart" button has disappeared from my purchase options on all items. how do I fix this?

You fix it by going to www.ebay.com and logging out of .ca where you are now. 🙂

Canada does not yet have the shopping cart feature, so you must have clicked your way up here somehow.  Once you get back 'home', your cart and goodies should be right where you left them.

Happy shopping.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You fix it by going to www.ebay.com and logging out of .ca where you are now. 🙂

Canada does not yet have the shopping cart feature, so you must have clicked your way up here somehow.  Once you get back 'home', your cart and goodies should be right where you left them.

Happy shopping.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
When shopping on eBay.com the most important thing to remember is to check if the seller ships to your country before committing to buy the item.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank You. You are most helpful. It worked, it restored my ebay add to cart button. Really appreciate it, thanks again.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply