Where can we see how many free listings we have left ?

Like the title says, is there a place in our account where we can check how many of the 50 monthly free listings we have left?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Where can we see how many free listings we have left ?

I've looked everywhere and can't find it for the current month either. I would love to know this, although now I'm actually trying to keep count myself, which is a nuisance. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

If you use My eBay, go to the All Selling page and look for a Section called Listing Offers (other sections are Active, Sold, Unsold, etc). You may have to click on customize to show the Listing Offers. 

If you are using Selling Manager, then you will have a section called Listing Offers.

You need to have used at least one free listing for Listing Offers to show.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

For My eBay, All Selling is under the Sell section.

Listing offers is sometimes on the left or way at the bottom.  You can move it all the way to the top with the up/down errors on the right for the section.

If you want you can make your default My eBay page to be All Selling. Look in the top right and you will see the following

The My eBay landing page is set to (whatever you have) [Change]

Use Change to select All Selling.

Having Listing Offers first on the My eBay All Selling page makes it easy to see how many free listings are left whenever you click on My eBay or log into eBay.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

That's weird, the only thing I see in the section called "Listing offers" is :

" Take advantage of our listing offers and save. Find out how. "

I do have free listings up currently, yet that's all I see there. Any ideas?

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

When did you start them? Were they listed last month before May 1. The Listing Offers is showing no listings were used for May.  The counter is for the current month of free listings.

Unless there is a glitch.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Yeah they were listed last month ... ok so this thing resets at the 1st of each month? I have 50 frees right now since I see this message?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Yes, you should have 50 free. The 50 free resets each month on the 1st at 00:00 midnight.

However, list one when you are ready and see if the counter changes to one used. Then list more.

I always list one when it resets in a new month. Just in case. When I know it is working with one, then I list more. Just a bit cautious.  It is a habit from the free listing promos specials that came up regularly in the past years. I always listed one to make sure all was okay.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Excellent! Thanks a lot for the reply!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

We are also able to use 50 more free listings on ebay.com for a total of 100 free listings. However, I haven't figured out how that works...when I sign on over there it still shows my .ca total and when I tried to list an item it's charging me $.30. Does anyone know how to utilize the .com free 50?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I figured it out...I was trying to "relist" an item and it automatically sent me to .ca which is a bit of a hassel as that means I have to create new listings for the same items I already have listings for just to use free listings on .com

I guess next month I can use them together ongoing then I'm only creating one listing and relisting it if it doesn't sell. As it stands right now I'm out of my free on .ca so I'm re-creating listings  for .com...a store seems like so much less work right now - lol!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply