Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why is nobody viewing?

Since all the changes, I have nobody viewing. If the counters are correct, then something must have been changed. As we now see the number of viewers on the summary page, it is clear, some of us have become invisible. For days nobody has visited my i...

LOOPHOLE :watch out all buyers!

Make sure you ask your buyer to put a note for delivery compagny that a signature from buyer is REQUIRED. Add that note in shipping box. Otherwise, delivery compagny can just leave package at your door and it could be stolen. That's what happened to ...

unable to leave feedback

My buyer has not paid for an item he won on June 25, 2013 despite several messages/invoices. Four days ago, I opened an "item not paid" case and have closed it as unpaid. The buyer is a new eBayer judging from the number of feedbacks he/she has recei...

Plaease double check your system works?!!

i havent recieve anything yet! Plaease double check your system works?!! stupid system!!!I sold only 1 item $550, the cost i get interested is $50..But the fee i paid for Ebay was $301 for total everything not sold out included..????????????? i haven...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller wants me to text for Paypal informatiom

The seller wants me to text their phone number so I can pay for the item through Paypal.I've asked the seller to send me an invoice so I have something official, but they responded by saying paypal doesn't allow for that. I'm leaning towards not buyi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER IS FRAUDULENT AND THREATENING!!!!!!!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!! MSELLER LISTS AND ITEM AS VERY EXPENSIVE AND QUALITY, AND THEN SENDS YOU SOMETHING THAT'S UGLIER AND CHEAPER THAN STUFF YOU FIND AT THE DOLLAR STORE!!!! HEED MY WARNING AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!! THE SELLER EVEN TRIES TO MAKE IT ...

Resolved! Question for anyone.

Can sellers see the exact rating you gave them for a particular transaction, or does it just affect their overall DSR score. Obviously, the feedback, positive, neutral, or negative, is easy to spot, but I was more curious about the number of stars, a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where did the max / maximum bid info on my purchase history page go (for closed auctions)?

Hey, I can't remember using this community help before, so I don't know if I'm doing this right, but here goes. I'm trying to find out where "Your max bid:" went from the purchase history page (on ended items you've won)... Am I the only one that mis...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens if I refuse to pay for an item I won the bid on?

I won the bid on an item. It has a fairly hefty shipping cost, almost thirty dollars. After I won the bid my husband urged me to do a Tarot card reading on whether I'd be happy with it. The card reading said that no, it wouldn't work, the trip here w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone out there getting emails about Ebay's new policy regarding picture quality 500 mp one side

Hi there, Has anyone out there seen the new Ebay policy regarding "Picture Quality" ? This policy states that all pictures must be 500 mp onlongest side and/or 1400 mp total. On July 1st all members should comply with this policy or your item will be...

Shipping still getting the best of me

At this point, I have established myself as a pretty decent seller, I think. But if there was one thing I am struggling with still, it would be shipping. For selling on other sites, I would usually "find a rate" using CanadaPost.ca when I need to, or...

Waiting for invoice to pay...

I'd asked the seller before buying this item about the shipping costs to Canada and I'd received a prompt answer (reasonable fees). Now it's been 3 days since I've bought it, I have sent 1 email a day to the seller for an invoice, but no answer yet a...

small labels

I printed a couple of small all packet labels today and they are soooooo small. Less than a 1/4 of a letter size piece of paper. These labels usually are a 1/2 sheet of letter paper.Is this the new way of doing things? Is it "legal" to print 2 or 3 o...

TurboLister refusing my postal code

Does anyone know why TurboLister would be refusing to upload my items saying "Error in Postal Code"? My postal code is the same as in my account and this isn't the first time that I use TL. I've been using it for years and luv it.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Securely logged in does not (re: .com boards

Any blues (kalvin et al) please pass along taht eBay "fixed" the redirect to Live World and this morning instead of being redireected we are notified taht we are logged in but are not. US boards are apparently in read-only a few days early?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Explains Cassini Search

eBay's Hugh Williams Explains Cassini Search, Part One By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJuly 01, 2013 eBay rolled out a new search engine to users in North America this month, and sellers have lots of questions. What exactly is "Cassini"? Will shopper...

Search list view shows returns not accepted on.ca?

I have 14 day returns on all of my items but when looking at 'see sellers other items' the list view shows that for most items, I don't accept returns. If I go right nto a listing, then it does show the correct return policy but it should show that o...

Returns not accepted.jpg Listing close up - 14 day returns.jpg
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

I've bought an item and I'm still waiting for the seller to send me an invoice ...

I'd asked the seller before buying this item about the shipping costs to Canada and I'd received a prompt answer (reasonable fees). Now it's been 3 days since I've bought it, I have sent 1 email a day to the seller for an invoice, but no answer yet a...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.