bidders from the shipping exclusion country list are still able to bid on my items ?

Hi,

Why are bidders from the shipping exclusion country list are still able to bid on my items ? even to it clearly stated that I only ship to the US and Canada... I looked over the settings in my ebay profile and every thing looks good.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

bidders from the shipping exclusion country list are still able to bid on my items ?

73rhc
Community Member
This happened to me, as well. I called eBay. The CR told me that my buyer had, somehow, registered with a U.S. address. Then he was able to bid on anything. Even though he lives and has always lived in Turkey.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

For me... All countries except Canada and the US are blocked  from buying.

I did have two buyers, one from Norway and the second form the UK  ask if they can buy and ship to someone in Canada.

They put the Canadian address on their list of addresses on eBay and identified this Canadian address as their Primary Shipping Address.

Both of these people purchased an item, paid and had me ship it to the Canadian address.

They both bought from me as if  ..... "They lived in Canada"

---------------------------------------------

That person from a blocked country must have specified a US or Canadian address as their Primary Shipping Address.

Once they have done this they can bid, and buy as if they lived in Canada or the US.

However, and an important however.... They cannot then ask you to ship to an address other than the Canadian or US address identified as  the Primary Shipping Address.

Also once the Primary Shipping Address is identified on eBay,  the Paypal address is linked to this address.... it is this address that shows on Paypal.

and... Most important...  This address cannot be changed on Paypal...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply