I now have a secondary shipping address in Sweetgrass Montana

because some eBay members will not ship to Canada

Can I register this secondary address?

Thanks, Mark

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

can I have 2 shipping addresses?

While a Paypal account can have upwards of a dozen 'gift' addresses attached, and the name says why, eh?, all those addresses must be  in the same country.

However, you can have more than one PP account. To get an American PP account, you would have to have a US bank account and address. NOT a Canadian bank account in US dollars, it has to be an American bank.

Ask at the nearest TD branch about TD North. This is TD's American subsidiary. They may or may not still be accepting new Canadian clients. RBC also has one called Centaura based in North Carolina.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

can I have 2 shipping addresses?

In your eBay account, you can add additional shipping addresses for any country. Then before you buy, switch the eBay primary shipping address to the USA address. Buy the item and the USA address will be sent to the seller and to PayPal invoice. 

Always ys check which address is the ebay primary shipping address before buying to avoid mistakes.

You do not care about PayPal addresses and that they can only be from the country you are registered in.

PS If the USA seller has setup a PayPal block allowing only USA registered buyers to pay, you will be able to buy but not pay! So you might have issues with this block.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply