gtone9880 impeccable service is quick on his feet with communicant

ladymmm656
Community Member

Gives incredible service he his quick on his feet with communicating mishaps and info. I rate him a gold seller for every aspect.

heart  Woman Very Happy 

Spoiler

I buy regularly here on ebay and pay immediatetly. Ebay is a great idea.
If any problem arises I take care of them personally unless they take the form of spam. So please before causing mayhem in daily e-mails via ebay, check with me first I do not bite and I use common sense to deal with everything
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: gtone9880 impeccable service is quick on his feet with communicant

You have the right to your opinion.  If you are satisfied with the quality of the merchandise and service, you should leave the appropriate feedback using the feedback function, not these discussion boards where the seller will not see your message.

When you check your seller's feedback record, you will notice many other buyers had a different opinion:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dcgef&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&i...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Pierre, I am confused. Your link is about a different ebay ID than the one posted by the op. The OP seller gtone9880 has 100% feedback.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Confused?  You and me both!

The original poster - recently registered on eBay - shows one purchase from the seller linked above, none from the other.

No feedback received, no feedback given.

The point is to direct the original poster to use the feedback forum to leave comments about the positive transaction(s).

Message 4 of 4
latest reply